Wednesday, February 6, 2013

So, MCHF has two daughters.  One is in 3rd grade and one is in pre-k.  The 3rd grader definitely has the personality of the oldest child, and the little one is a spit-fire to say the least. :D

Let's call them TFB (Typical First Born)


and LSF (Little Spit-Fire)


So, MCHF and her DH are die hard Texas A&M Aggies.  I mean...they bleed maroon.  They even eat and breathe maroon.  A&M paraphernalia can be found in items strewn throughout the house, on and in their vehicles, in their wardrobe, and of course...in the indoctrination of their children.  Whoooop!
(I find it chuckle-worthy that the house they are renting has the house number painted on the curb in burnt orange with a UT Longhorn beside it [snicker].)  But, I digress...

One day after school, MCHF picked up her kids and as LSF loaded in the car, she said:

"Now, I'm going to show you guys something, and you are not going to like it. I want you to remember that my teacher drove a very long way to get this and she was very kind to think of my class. I love my teacher very much and expect you to be nice. Prepare yourself." 

**Pregnant Pause**
She then whipped out a Baylor banner, and they all screamed, "AHHHHHHH!!  MY EYYYYEESS!!!"

Very seriously, LSF replied, "I warned you guys." **Dramatic pause** "We can get through this".



No comments:

Post a Comment