Friday, February 15, 2013

Ever had one of those days where you look at your kid and think...this one can't be mine.  My child is happy, well adjusted, and well behaved.  WHAT is GOING ON?!

Well...know you're not alone.

MCHF's LSF offered much amusement last week.

For me, anyway. :D

Here is the text I received from MCHF:

LSF refused to eat her breakfast this morning.  So, at 7:16, we loaded up.  She just screamed for 30 minutes on our ride to school.  


Waiting to drop off, I asked her if there was anything that was hurting, and if she did not feel good. 

She said, "Yeah.  My throat hurts from all this screaming.  WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?!"



When the carpool lady opened the door, LSF was screaming, "THIS LADY DOESN'T FEED HER CHILDREN!!!"

The carpool lady saved her.  She pulled her out of the car probably to save her from me.  


MDH (my darling husband) just came in and asked me why I was in bed.  

I told him, "I was just on the front lines of a battleground, and I think I may have PTSD."

He said, "I know how you feel.  The Aggies just lost a recruit."

It's rough out there.







No comments:

Post a Comment